Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Ako si Ter

My name is Lester B. Lojo, born on August 14, 1989 at Los Baños Doctors Hospital. I am the only son of Edith B. Lojo and Resty L. Lojo. I started my schooling at a very young age, my mother was a teacher and my father was an employee of IRRI back then. 

I studied at CDL for my preparatory education, in my elementary years, I studied in Maquiling School Inc. for 7 years, from Kindergarten to Grade 6, after i finished my elementary, my parents wanted to enroll me again at Maquiling School Inc. but irefused, so I enrolled in Los Baños National High School because my elementary friends are going to study there. 

In my high school years, most of my classmates are also my classmates back in MSI, we spend 4 years again together. After graduating in high school.

In my college years I took up courses in Computer Programming in AMA, AUTOCAD module 1 and 2 courses in Informatics Los Baños and now I am taking up Bachelor of Elementary Education in CDLB, now I am a Practice Teacher and currently having my practice teaching at Lopez Elementary School...

That's all muna...
Next time na yung iba, kasi sobrang haba, pang Magpakailanman ang story ng buhay ko...

No comments:

Post a Comment